New SS24: APHRODITE COLLECTION
Aphrodite’s beauty and sensuality compelled me to dream up draped designs using fine flowing fabrics, emphasising the natural curves of the feminine shape with a sense of gracious sensuality. The use of floral motifs and intricate lacework also pays homage to the Goddess’ connection with nature and beauty: it truly is the perfect Summer wardrobe, made exclusively from the softest and luxurious Rayon Voile, which feels sensual and refreshing on your skin.
This collection consists of 59 unique bohemianinspired designs of luxury beachwear, sundresses, and elegant evening wear. Each design is offered in custom print variations including our signature Tie Dye, made by our master Balinese Artisan Dyer.
The collection is divided into 14 groups, named after what we consider to be some of the qualities of the Goddess Aphrodite.
At Hippy Chick Ibiza we work closely with our team of artisans, we practice fair trade and use environmentally friendly processes to create a new kind of luxury garments, while slowing down the fast fashion cycles and maintaining a healthy balance with Mother Nature.
To stay true to this idea, we encourage our wholesale customers to pre-order the collection: in this way, we ensure that only limited batches are produced.
May the Goddess re-awaken and bring a feminine balancing energy to the world, and may our feminine values of intuition and nurturing fully re-emerge.
Celebrate your magnificence!
Cecilia & the Hippy Chick Ibiza Family
Regarding discounts, we are pleased to offer special incentives for early orders placed before 31st August.
Our discount structure for early orders is as follows:
Orders of a minimum 70 articles: Early Order Discount 3%
Orders of a minimum 80 articles: Early Order Discount 5%
Orders of a minimum 110 articles: Early Order Discount 10%
Please note that these discounts apply exclusively to orders finalized by August 31st. Any orders placed after this date will be subject to standard pricing.
B2B SALES INFORMATION
The minimum purchase requirement for B2B orders is 25 items. Please keep this in mind when placing your order.
We accept three payment methods for B2B orders:
a. Credit Card
b. Bank Transfer
To confirm your order, we require a 30% advance payment. Once your order is confirmed, you can proceed with making the advance payment using your preferred payment method. The remaining 70% of the balance is due before delivery, which is scheduled for early Spring 2024.
Orders will be shipped starting from the 15th of March onwards, as part of our early Spring 2024 shipment. We aim to deliver your products promptly, and we request you to inform us of your preferred delivery date, so we can accommodate your request as closely as possible.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with your order confirmation and any questions you may have regarding the products, payment, or delivery. We are committed to providing excellent service and ensuring a smooth buying experience for our B2B customers. We look forward to doing business with you!
Nach der Zahlung wird Ihre Bestellung innerhalb von 24 Stunden versandt. Wählen Sie Expressversand und Ihre Bestellung kann innerhalb einer Woche bei Ihnen sein! Nur gültig für reguläre Artikel.
Unsere Kollektionen werden ethisch vertretbar mit handwerklichen Methoden hergestellt.